Friday, April 24, 2009

What Do You Think?

This few weeks, is just really really hot around 11am start until evening.. the sun light is just can burn up a grassland.. DAMN HOT!!!
Today i work noon shift also.. wake up like usually, wash my clothes everthg before i go for my brunch again.. haha.. always brunch...
"sei fo"!! forgot withdraw more money for myself.. then find find find~ get some coins from my drawer..so take RM5 somethg and try to think what should i order.. ==
Walk alone with a fastest speed to reach the restaurant which opposite my hostel.. order mee and drinks before find a place... so many flies that i hate so much.. a big table for 6/7 peoples that i chosen.. coz no place jor.. lol.. Paiseh tim.. 1 people take so big geh table.. majority of there also students.. chit-chatting.. and i saw 3 tables who sit separately.. got girls..boys... enjoying smoking and few ppls share with a box of cigarette.. Maybe because of I never try to smoke or touch..cause i dislike that and don't think that can solve my pressure.. Or maybe i want to save money.. coz as u all know also..No matter small or big size also quite expensive i think..(ps:branded 1 la).. not "cap ayam" i means.. lol..
Saw a girl smoking style.. I think she just started to learn how to taste for it or smoke.. Then her mom or aunty found her.. This aunty grab her out in front of so many friends and outsider... SO the girl very scared(the reason of scared).. I think you all know la.. haha.. her parents dont know she smoke I think.. Her mom scold her very
loudly..!@#$%^&*@# and asked her back home,don't join those bad friends.. @@
This kind of education.. Is just maybe I am still young also.. haha..
Different family different life...

3 comments:

  1. hehe.. my dear.. cheer up~~
    back to a place tat u used to be at..
    hope you will enjoy urself and the moment you b together wif your frens and colleague..
    hehe.. i will alwiz b wif you~~
    ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh...so getting famous ?but keep on update your blog le...
    ~Bryan~

    ReplyDelete