Thursday, June 11, 2009

Human Minds

Today I work as usual,appreciate my granny ready proper meal for me. Thanks alot..
Quite tired for today, eye drop get use for me now..
After reach my outlet.. saw my colleage is very busy and he is really panic.. and I tried to help him solve his problem and dial up his customer credit card number to get the answer for it.
I'm not very sure what he did before i reach, but i try my best.. hope he settle this sales asap..
But is not the thg that i thought.. bad news came to him and me.. I thought I can help him and tell him how to do next time.. He speechless and feel upset, and I dono what should I do.. sigh.. Get a big quarrel with a idiotic person who really imotional.. beh tahan him long time and scold him with his bad attitude..

Jack's mom is not feeling well and I bet he is really down and take care with his mom now.. Hope she will get well soon..
This few weeks, weather getting worst and worst.. and many ppls sick bcoz of this.
Besides, Hope my lovely grandpa will recover faster and run out of his sick soon..
Wish everybody stay happy always..

No comments:

Post a Comment