Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thinking Of My Past

Make my life to be more aggressive and sequencing.
Set my alarm and set in my mind how many hours that i sleep, sleep but maybe.. really maybe not enough sleep for my 1 day energy.. haha..
After alarm rang and wake up, take my shower which i hang on my door lock (coz i never close my door since i started stay at hostel), 1st but not more to stay hostel alone and cover myself to get my life busy also.. is a good thing for me.. coz I am quite lazy also coz when at home, everthing got "machine", everythg for me or ready for me, starting in my 1st month is just really not stable and maybe can say that I never go out and stay alone so long time.

A good experience that i never had in my life. Thanks someone who give me the chance to get this..
So..... come back to my topic, I need to get my breakfast after "set up"... usually i will think what should i order for my drink before i reach the restaurant.. lol..
then order normal normal food my breakfast to fill in my stomach temporary.. coz.. morning wake up no appetite gua.. haha.. Are u the same person who like me also? =.=
If can, take a balance meal will get a good resourse for a day.. yeah~ I did.. if i work morning.. sigh... normally i take my brunch if work noon.. so don be like me laa..==

I miss my family so much...
My mom.. my grandpa.. granny whom very "sek" us(brothers,cousins).. my brothers...
REALLY.. miss them alot..
So what i do is.. every week i will get my time to go back 1 time to get my delicious lunch and dinner.. The TASTE that i cannot feel in outside foods.. sob sob..
Last time at my hometown.. always feel boring when stay in home eat my granny "la shou" dishes, so often eat at home also.. but NOW not same lerrr...

So do you feel the same with me?..

No comments:

Post a Comment